I think I'll change the whole structure of that post to avoid any unhappiness, disagreement, misunderstandings, and conflict.
Wednesday was APC's solubility equilibria, along with Ikea lunch with Lewis and Weilin. - Meatballs craving finally satisfied (:
Met Charmaine later in the evening at Parkway with Handmade Noodles, & Snow Desserts, & Pasar Malam walkaround.
Thursday was just the last practical of my polytechnic life.
It feels so weird, yet wow, nice. - But no photos taken anyway; 'cause to me, it totally felt like the first. Lol!
Dinner and Dance's going on with the theme of Monte Carlo, which means to be in a dress code like you're in a casino,
where men wear black & white tuxedo outfits and bowties, and women wear sexy revealing dresses with a seductive touch.
I can roughly imagine people dressing according to the theme already (:
But unfortunately, the food ain't that great, la ... But nevermind, it's the company I mind more of (:
Friday was EIC's conflict management, where I'm actually a collaborating owl.
*I'm actually kindof surprised, I thought I'd be the compromising fox =X*
Finally the PTN's more or less settled, I think;
with chalet's going to be on from 8th - 10th March @ Aloha Loyang, most likely.
Details will be confirmed by Nicholas and Suzanna asap, I hope. (:
On a very light note, it's the end of another school week.
Anyway, just to point something major out to this person (you know who you are):-
For one, you ought to wake up to your senses that you're in Singapore, not in animelala-land,
where a million "Shana(s)" can come into the world, falling for a "Yuji" like yourself.
For two, I know you really love having a female friend to stand by you, and so on.
But I'm not the one to be, 'cause I'm not comfortable with them -
Which means, your sudden weird carresses of your arm and hand(s) on my shoulder, and waistline, and even my own hands.
So for three, please back away from me, for I really don't want to be too associated with you & I'm serious.
I'm not your hands-on female mannequin, nor your animation character, nor your object ;
You're already freaking me out with everything you do. So just back away.
'Cause, I'm not buying the story that you "don't like me" in the relationship sense,
and the story that you just treat me like a friend or to you, a sister -.-"
For, to me, you're nothing more, than a friend, & a classmate, & a listener at times. The end.
And I think men don't understand how discomforting it feels when a random guy caresses your skin. =X
Finally, when something is done, don't regret, 'cause we can never change what's being done from the past.
So embrace the past, and bring yourself on with the present.
Well, I've a million things going through my mind, right at this very moment. Even those from yesterday, yikes.
I think today will be another night of not being able to sleep. - Sigh.
P.S I've locked my heart, don't bother trying unless you know that I'll let you enter.
No comments:
Post a Comment