23 Jan 2010

Self-disclosure.

Effective Interpersonal Communication is a module to teach how to resolve conflict,
knowing and managing your emotions, and how to handle them at the best means possible.

On a heavier note, it's meant to get mocked at as well. Don't ask me why.


Automatic thoughts fill my mind too much, even at the state of concern.
Where some forms could be found as hypocritical,
paraphrasing could be found as rubbing salt into the angered situation.

I feel even worse, I feel like a villain. & did almost cry, for it.


Too many things have been crossing my mind lately,
that I could only jot them down in my handwritten journal or sleep over them ~


Perhaps the only thing that made me feel lifted, was that girlfriend outing I've had with Charmaine.
That's all, 'cause helping people to relief off the anger in their minds and hearts seem to be not my forte.

P.S Don't mind the quietness in msn though.

No comments: