12 Dec 2009

Mass/Mean Suicide Tests, goodbye!

Finally the last Mid Semesters of my life is over,
& finally the all-desired-and-awaited holidays have started!



There's the Christmas Mood to feel,
There's the Angel & Mortal by the class of DCP3A27!
There's the outings I'm gonna have with my girlfriends & family! (:

And there'll be the New Year to enjoy as well! :DD

But on a heavier note, there's four reports to rush through. -
And believe it, all, if not, almost all are due when school reopens.

Nevertheless, the best part of last night was the sleep definitely,
'cause I actually brushed everything off my head, like literally.
& I'm hardly remembering anything I think.

P.S Oh yeah, DCP3A27, Weilin has set up some PTN Survey. -.-"
The link will be up asap.

Double P.S My girlfriends have been bugging me for my Christmas list,
it'll be up soon so that you all can gauge what to get, if you want to get for me a gift. -
But it's still all right, without. (:

Oh well, I think I'm so gonna get fat and broke this Christmas & New Year.

No comments: