24 Dec 2009

I'm satisfied, from Food. (:

I just returned home, feeling really bloated and satisfied (:

Grandmum's place was the bomb, with loads of food ;
from sausages, to satay, to sashimi, to soba, to pork ribs, to ham, to salad, and the best,
even to the so-chocolatey ice cream log cake! :D

Overly yummilicious, I've had a sumptuous dinner with relatives and family.
Thanks be to God.

& my grandmum's really one to wonder, she can actually recognise me,
and could even tell me that I've put on weight, and still,
showing me her newly painted bronze fingernails.

On a heavier note, today was a day that I really ate until I got fat,
from 11-12 sticks of satay, 2 bowls of soba, 10 slices of sashimi, 2 slices of log cake,
1 long cheese sausage, & 5 pieces of pork ribs. ~


But tomorrow, I feel like running away, I don't know why. -
I just want some peace & quiet with myself, I need soul searching.

Sometimes, I wish I could be as open with my own emotions, as how -
my other friends are open with theirs when they need listening ears and consolation.

I still vividly remember one saying,
like you ever did confide in me, so why should I confide in you ?

Was he really trying to just get me talking with all my stories ?


Oh well, perhaps I should really take confiding in consideration ;
or rather I should bring myself to confide in him, at least.

On a lighter note, my mum's again asking me whether I'm bringing my friends over,
and I'm still considering. I was thinking on the 26th though,
'cause tomorrow's really packed.

We'll see how things go.

No comments: