26 Dec 2009

Psychedelic.

On a cold night at 4am,

I've slept through my agony.
I've slept through my crocodile tears.
I've slept through my bombarding thoughts.

And then tonight,

I've taken walks to let my thoughts go.
I've read your blog, and broke down in my tears.
I've tried forcing myself to do my reports, but to no avail.



Most importantly, I've seen the worst Christmas of my life with 15-20 people at my place havocing everywhere. Even my sisters were partners with them in crime. I lost my appetite, and didn't eat much dinner nor supper anyway. I almost threw up that day.

No doubt, I'm an extrovert, but I'm one who hates over-exceeding decibel-ed voices at my place. I like my home to be a peaceful and cozy place with the nicest company.

On a lighter note, I've two pressies already.

But on a heavier note, I know that I can't please everyone,
but if that person I can't please is you,
then I've no choice but to take it lying down, knowing your stubbornness. -

Although it'll be best to take some actions, but will you listen to me talk,
will you even be willing to hear me out ?

I highly doubt it.

As you said, you don't care 'cause no one cares, and one person won't make a difference,
so what makes myself think I'll be that very one who will make that difference ?

P.S I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS :'(((

No comments: