I'm awfully in the midst of a trilemma.
However,
Should I believe her,
Should I believe them, or
Should I believe in you ?
Everyone's telling me a different suspicion they have of you ;
some say you still do, some say you don't anymore.
But which is truth, which is fiction ?
In a second thought, the truth itself may be a beautiful lie in disguise. :(
Okay, I'm starting to think too much already.
But at least let me know a piece of truth from you, pretty please ?
Worse still, I can't take the stress that my supervisor's bringing anymore.
FYP's hardly progressing, report not started, no results shown from soap,
then I may not be able to help in Science Pursuit, then what's next ?
She's like stopping me from doing what I can, & what I want to do,
and I'm not liking it one bit. -- Until I almost cried in anger, literally.
Faith & belief's what I need right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment