so here's an overdue blogpost to make up for it.
Anyway, Science Pursuit was a blast man! (:
In fact, for certain parts, it could've been better than I've expected.
Basically, I was there to be an emcee & reporter ; for the first time in life -
I've never dreamt that I'd have been standing in front of the rostrum, hosting the event, welcoming distinguished guests, and approximately 300 participants.
It felt so surreal, but well, it happened.
And it was really an experience for me.
Anyway, I've some pictures of some stations back at the pursuit.
They seem really, engrossed.
And some videos of some interviews I've made with the students, which of course, I look freakingly unglam & fat. =.= And they're in my computer.
Should I put it here, to just embarrass myself ? AHAHA!
Nonetheless, until now, I can still vividly remember how those sec school student participants anticipated for the main part of the event, which was the Sci Pursuit (amazing race style) ; their screams of joy and applause irrespective of it being their own school or others or even having fun throughout the event, & finally their determination to finish all the stations despite the lack of time they've had.
However, it was such a pity that Katong Convent didn't participate in the event ; if not I'd have seen some of my juniors around, and perhaps I could've said hello to some.
Now I've known, it was never wrong to try. =)
You can be so hot like steam, but you can be really cold, like ice, too. But which do you stand on ?
No comments:
Post a Comment