My room's lamp actually switched on by itself this morning.
Strange and freaky enough; and doesn't fail to make me get curious. ~
But well, I'm not going any further than this rate of curiosity. (:
And blogger's still screwed. It's lucky I've a photobucket account.
-----
Anyway, let's get back to the bomb of the day:-

Anyway, today was finally the big day -- The Interview.
It's the last day of communication skills for work, aawwwww .. :(
I still vividly remember my sweaty palm, my on-off heartbeat,
my stuttering for one moment, my mind-blanking transitions. --- etc. ~
They all kill. So I declare, I screwed it up, to a certain extent,
despite having some compliments.
Nevertheless, today's photo-taking session was rad.
Don't you all agree ? (:
P/s Leave a tag if you want the photos for the day! :DDD
-----
Somehow, I've learned; in order to love others, you've to first love yourself.
So, love people, like you love yourself. (:
At least there's one who sees you, the way I see. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment