I've just came back from Nick's place & watching BOF.
Nick insists I should make an update, he says it's been long since I last did --
Until he had to type that I was fat while I was at his place. -.-"
Thanks ar, Nick.
But yes, I admit, I've put on a lot of weight over time.
From 48kg last October, to 52.5kg as for now.
-----
I've nothing much to update about, actually --
Exception for my tightest schedules, and accumulating stress. ~
I'm gonna exceed eustress soon manzxzx.
Eustress is optimal stress that one can cope with, btw.
Let's start with the most updated at Nick's place.
We studied cGMP ; and to me, it's a chore,
from memorisation of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients to the HVAC, HEPA, etc.
I've yet to complete studying. I still have 9 chapters to go. That sucks.
Worse is, the test is this coming Monday.
G_G already. 50% weightage, somemore. Fuck. ~
On a heavier note, I still have 4 outstanding assignments to complete and submit.
The heaviest note of the moment,
I've tests & exams all round the corner, driving itself towards me.
Stress ar. Seriously.
I'm most afraid of Advanced Organic Chemistry, still.
But on a lighter note, I've enjoyed Nick's company. Definitely.
-----
P/s I slipped at my house door's floor while thinking of you. -.-"
And now, whoo, my shoe broke. =/
As days go by, I've realised that I can't hide my feelings --
Though I've once wished for more, but now no more.
We'll enjoy single-hood -- And let's remain, like now. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment