Previous post deleted!
I think it'd be better if I keep my friends' politics to myself (:
So well, FYP, Family, Friends, Work, etc. Rawrness!
I've been sleeping late, having insomnia, lack of concentration,
short attention span, and the list goes down like forever. =x
After today, Charmaine, Regina and I talked the hours away,
with politics, individual attitude problems, reminiscing old memories,
catching up with each others' lives back at a bar (where drinks are not worth).
I realise, I'm getting out of sorts already.
Where, I'm not in the right mind to listen much of what people have to say,
I'm still in that state such that what I think is right.
Finally, where everyone's individual issues are pushing me down,
I'm starting to hide myself into a shell, like a turtle would.
So here I am, hardly going to let myself free, not trusting ever so easily,
I'm raising my guard, I'm keeping eyes, I'm distancing so much.
Sigh. What's new ?
When you're out of one blunder, you go into another. It's all part of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment