26 Jun 2009

It's the start of something new.

First to add, I love taking so many photos of myself and other stuff -
that I should show one off ;

So uhh uhh. I'm getting sian.



Oh my goodness! D:

Just to not know what to blog for my blogskin change ;
probably I'd count down for my msts! 3 days before Monday.

Where Monday is Industrial Chemicals & Processes,
with Laboratory Management on Tuesday,
and Advanced Organic Chemistry on Wednesday,
ending with Personal Care & Cosmetic Chemistry on Thursday :D


And here I am, when it hasn't all started, I'm waiting for it to end.

Oh yes, bad news is, H1N1 has reached 315 cases already! D:
So my dad at home's already forbidding me from going out, oh gracious me.

But nevermind, it'll be all good for mugging days eh ? (:

Yes, so all the best for MSTs! And 加油吧!
-----

After it all, I've tried and I've told you.
I'm not putting in any hopes anymore, so believing it or not, up to you (:

Just take it, or leave it ; my conscience is really crystal clear.

No comments: