
The exam epidemic's over (: and it's last day of Feb today!
To add, everyone should be recovering from stress by now.
Though I'm one of those people too,
but I'm barely smiling for the occasion yesterday ; let alone today.
And I've to get ready for attachment too.
Sigh, what a retarded thing but yes, I'm not smiling.
I'm just an expressionless bitch now !@#$%^&*
I'd rather cover myself up, and get away from the world.
You'd probably just say something like "Don't die over stupid stuff".
Let's put the day in a very simple point form,
the things I did on Friday were:
1) Settled fyp groupings with 26siders.
2) Went out with mates to PS for awhile.
3) Dev's bday celebration. "Which might have liftened me for awhile."
4) Dropped by Regina's side to chill and chitchat. "Whoosh ! ~ Funny!"
We should just make our own decisions.
We should leave sadness & happiness alone, and not merge them together.
What else do I have to say ? I'd rather keep them to myself.
But pretending to be high, is sure fun. (:
If you're not happy, that is.
I see my route to make my escapade.
No comments:
Post a Comment