
As Valentine's is approaching, I've been thinking of nothing but -
Studies (exams are coming to town) and Men (esp my boyfriend).
"Siansation", says me. -.-
Time is flying, at high speed; in fact, too fast for my eyes to catch.
I've realised that every suitor of mine has led their own lives.
It's a fact that now most of them has got their own partners.
Whoosh ~ A relief off the shoulders and mind.
I know they're doing well, I know they are. (:
Especially Kevin, my ex-boyfriend. "You've got a good girl to keep."
But after it all, I want to emphasise.
Dearest. You're finally feeling secure, right ?
Don't fear that I don't want you, I'd make that Saturday yours to keep.
No worries, I still love you. Wholeheartedly.
.
Make my heart warmer to love you more,
Make my mind harder to make me work harder to make it soft.
No comments:
Post a Comment