6 Feb 2009

Do you yearn for it?



It was a really big morning, heavy afternoon and cold evening.
I'm indeed bushed from tests and decide to take a few hours off; so here goes :

Just a moment of thought,

Like how people want time to fly when it's slow,
and want time to slow down when they think it's fast;

When you have something, you wish you'll lose it.
But when you've lost it, you'll want it back right there.

.

However, we can't want something back from the past anymore.
Our lives are going forward, and not reversed!
It's going on forward, and can never turn back.

Nevertheless, that's the mentality of the human being;
we hardly appreciate when something's there for one,
and only when it's gone off the grasp.

I remember i used to yearn for your superficialish "iloveyou"(s) to be gone.
But now, I want it back. I want it back. I WANT IT BACK!


You want it back sometimes, we all know you want it.

No comments: