I feel that they’re like they’re time-bombs –
Either to do it or die from it,
It’s just my assumption I guess.
Yesterday was SP’s last day of term 1; time flies doesn’t it?
Though the holidays are coming,
And I’m anticipating it to come, but –
I doubt there’ll be much to enjoy as there will be –
Mid semester test when school reopens :(

picture: something during practical, nice?
I did the fastest practical ever with my group,
We finished within an hour and a half I think.
Quite cool, but school ended with –
Formal report and makeup lesson with lch.
Holiday mission: to study and get good results for mst :D
And yes, to get all the reports + projects done.

My holidaying moment started immediately after school;
Whereby I went out with Regina and Andrea
For the catching of Narnia – Prince Caspian :D
And to add, the male main cast is hot to the max,
Oh how I wish I see those hot men in Singapore here,
What the heck, but yes I wish for it okay?
Andrea had to leave early due to bf war, sad case.
That’s why I say,
In order to feel most carefree without control –
We must have no r/s boyfriend, and hey –
I don’t have one, and in actual fact –
I’ve been single for almost 13months!
(The 13thmonth day is just tomorrow)
Regina and I hit down for some shopping,
And we had coffee club’s pasta for dinner :)
It was nice to eat, yay – and regina’s still dreaming about it.
Oh help me, laugh out loud –
And we homed soon after.
Postscript, Regina misses my mum’s macaroni cheese XD
Plus, she’s in a Caucasian men obsession; laughs out loud.
So till then, bye blog and bye world :)
It'll be goodbye to month of may in
10hours time.
Holidays aren’t meant for enjoying, that’s what i think.
No comments:
Post a Comment