I feel weird, like hey – I just woke up from a nightmare.
Thoughts running like a stampede of animals,
Noises ringing like how animals will call for reinforcement.
The blankness in my mind, feels like I’ve had a new brain;
My heart beating so silently, is it even existing?
Have you ever wondered why we had life?
I have, and frankly, I’m still wondering about that.
Since the time I attended a radio talk for 938 live,
A discussion about current affairs,
With voices from the youths like us –
I've thought about it, and found out that
Fear is actually stepping all over me.
Like rising food prices,
I feel the tension rising in me, itself.
School has been a hell of a nightmare.
I feel that people are like scary wildlife animals,
They may just attack me anytime.
And homework, plus datasheets, reports -
They pile up like a mountain of faeces :/
I feel like I’m watched, I feel like I’ve been picked on –
Like a prey that predators will target on for food.
Now … Why am I behaving like I’m having psychosis?
Maybe, I’m just thinking too much – and I hope so.
My days of the week went on like this:
Monday(5th) - nothing much, usual.
Tuesday(6th) – mispronounced name by her, qiu lian XD
Wednesday(7th) – silence is golden.
Thursday(8th) – my time-bomb exploded.
Friday(9th) – the usual mundane day.
Postscript, I want to thank dev for trying his best
to cheer me up. YAY! :D
And now I don’t feel like blogging anymore.
There’s no climax in my week now,
Save me please?
Bye blog, bye world.
It’s something called, my breakpoint juncture –
Save me?
No comments:
Post a Comment