3 May 2008

my irritation declaration + friday.

There has been a big flame of fire in me,
I get angry and irritated easily ;
Where’s the petrol that triggers my anger & irritation ?
I don’t even know, it’s just there as a catalyst –
To speed my anger up and reducing my tolerance level
.
This is what I call, pms, premenstrualsyndrome.

School has been hell of a stressful part of life,
However, students have no choice but to go through it.
I remember shawn telling me how fun it is to be in school,
But somehow I don’t sense the fun in this –
Even though it is so,
I’d still choose studying over working ;
Believe me, this is my opinion about life – I hate stress.

I’ve been making people feel annoyed,
And it has went to the extent of one sending an email –
Saying how disappointed he is with me of being so mean,
And inputs the need to do some soul searching –
Indeed, it has been that bad – and I admit,
I cried when I saw my evil and crude self in the mirror.
Seriously, it had the look of a serial killer.

Now, I have seen the reasonance of why kevin says,
My expression, voice and gestures are enough to kill one.

On Friday during practical, my group and I had a chance
To deal with wastewater live !
(not that it’s a great thing but yeah, whatever)
Practical is fun, declared – it just rocks !

Photobucket

Nevermind, about it, after school –
I went out with girlfriend and hey, it wasn’t too bad.
We went to catch sciencefiction-ised iron man and hey,
It was not bad a show :)
You can go catch it if you want to, it’s nice.

Maybe, as I remember mentioning –
Friends are the destressing agents ;
they console, they love –
Well, that’s all ; till then –
Bye blog, bye world :D

It was that day when I knew,
I had to reduce my straightfowardness
.

No comments: