What have been happening these days?
If it's not outings,
then it's just at home -
Deep in thought :/
... So what happened?
We shall call it today.
I fell sick in the morning,
which rolled over from last night.
Don't you think it's kindof sickening?
Just imagining a situation, whereby -
Falling sick on an outing day.
And and and -
He has left singapore.
When i heard his prayers,
my eyes went all watery and -
Teared like it's never ending.
Somehow, i miss him :(
Bon voyage my dear.
Yesterday.
I went out with a newfriend.
My first outing with her.
We shopped and talked till -
Our hearts were content,
and i guarantee they were!
We spent money too, duhh.
And i'm purely bankrupt now.
Sadly to say :(
2 days ago.
I returned kevin his handphone.
Somehow, it was just nice to talk -
And i so remembered something:
we talked through a downpour,
but we didn't kiss through the rain.
Kindof weird like that right?
Etc etc.
The emotions shan't be said -
Just really
Suddenly, I feel the thing for Literature.
Like poetry, short proses and all.
Now I can admit,
I was a Literature student :)
And yes.
Goodbye.
and now, all i can do is endure.
No comments:
Post a Comment