Another post at the middle of night.
Well,
things have been going fine.
I'm glad anyways.
Seriously !
Thursday, I hibernated alright?
Hiberate hibernate hibernate!
Nothing to do,
other than that -
I'm speechless for Thursday.
Friday, went out.
Yes, I caught an actionpacked movie.
After such a long time!
Oh wells,
Rogue Assassin -alright lah.
He kept looking at me with that expression,
somehow now,
the smiles are so etched in my head.
Don't get it wrong,
I don't like him in that sense!
Now, I need to get over it.
We homed early,
as he wanted to go for betting again :/
That's typical Cperson.
HAHAHA !
Chilled out with Kperson,
and wa lah, homed.
Saturday, another boring day.
Nothing to do,
hibernation!
Learn that from my sister :D
Wells, should I work during the school days?
I want the money man!
Earn it like never before.
Bet on it, bet on it.
So goodbye blog,
I'm done with you.
and that's the reason why when we're young we fall in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment