26 Sept 2007

along the way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Mann.
I feel the urge to post !
Ohoh, it's 275th now :)
And yes,
I've posted a pic as above.
You'd know the reason soon enough.

I'm fine in school and all,
actually it's believed to be so.
Lessons today were alright,
We had:
- analytical & physical chemistry
- chemical process principles a
But, I had my GEMS today :D
The teacher was nice,
kindof fun !
Now, I declare I love Wednesdays :)

There was this talk after that,
it was kindof boring.
During a period of time,
some people fell asleep -
And, I was one of them.
What the heck right ?

Homed straight after the talk.
In the train -
On the way home,
Atiqah, Lewis, Elgin, Ronald & myself -
We saw this really cute baby,
then Lewis and I kept on taking -
One of them is above :D
Cute right ?
Aaawwwwwwww...
(now you know the reason for the photo)

Something to tell you,
just for fun.
I had KFC two days in a row,
today and yesterday.
And took 67 three times yesterday,
with an addition one time today.

Goodbye my blog,
wheee !
I somewhat love today.


maybe, a good day really will come after a bad day.

No comments: