I don't think I've anything much to update right now, except for what I did for the past week - which is also boring I suppose. Nevertheless, I think I should update this little space of mine to keep it alive (and readable, of course!)
So these were what's done for the week! (besides the weekends)
Tues&Thurs: I went for the Robinson's expo sale, and it was just average. But I saw my secondaryschool friend (Felicia) working there! &from it, I think I bought two tops and a pair of flip flops, with a total of only.. S$16.90.
Fri: I went out with Charmaine. We didn't do anything much, only bought my mother's sweet-vanilla body mist at far east plaza, and saw Dr Annie Tan along the way there. Thinking about it, it's been long since I've last went back to the poly, I shall arrange to go back soon! ^^ &we went dhoby to play a little bit of arcade, chilled through the early evening at tcc, and walked through plazasingapura before homing by some stupid asshole of a taxi driver at bedok. &damn, I must complain to my daddy that the drivers for the toyota crown sucks to the max! Lol. Okay, I'm not joking though.
Anyway, since I'm just so damn bored - Maybe I shall show a picture of myself.
I bet I look bored at that picture.
But the thought I'm having right now is, I look nude. Right?
Surprisingly, I'm not nude for your information. I bet those who saw this were "bo liao" enough to highlight it. But still, don't read too much into this picture of mine. It's nothing explicit, or arousing.
P.S I'm so damn bladdy jobless, until I'm starting to go bananas and sleep later than usual. Damn it.
P.P.S Everyone seems to be getting attached lately, my heart's starting to feel a lil' emptier than usual times when I'm single. Sigh, maybe the age toll is getting on me, I'm not too sure myself. But I sure miss being attached for some reason..

No comments:
Post a Comment