21 Nov 2010

a resubmission - 我气消了!

Just before I lag, I shall tell the whole summary of the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Friday, I admit it was a little screwed &I had my emotions spilling all over the place. My dad got disappointed at me for I always sitting at the backseat despite having people or no one around. He thought I treated him just like a non-personal chauffeur. But somehow, I didn't even know that was wrong. No one ever told me. Anyway, I cried through my ride to Orchard that very moment after. This was my biggest disappointment in life. I hope the same thing does not repeat anymore. But I admit, I did want to stay outside on this day, but on the account of the fear of making my family worry, I went home anyway.

But seriously, if I didn't treat my father as one, I wouldn't even do anything with him, nor respect him. Nevertheless, I don't want to start spilling all the pesimissm and all the angst, and all the crap. I'm over it, and don't see the point to bring it up.

Anyway, I met the bang bang girlies at Orchard - first with Regina, then Adrienne came, &finally Charmaine. They sortof lifted the dampened mood I felt earlier the same day. They went on making me laugh, pinching my arms, talking all sorts of rubbish and serious business, & we even caught the movie, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (part 1). It was not bad, quite good. &This was the first time I've heard people applauding for a movie to commence, and when it ends. It was kindof awkward to hear it though, 'cause it wasn't as if they were coming physically and show their movie simultaneously. (&after a long time, we munched on nachos!)


The picture above was the roll of tickets *GLEAMS* (: 

&the movie is much better, compared to the previous 3 seasons before this one. I can't wait for part 2 now, after seeing the trailer of the movie on HD. Argh, damn. &Especially, I can't wait for the battle between Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter. WOOTS ^^

& I bought the navyshoes my sister wanted from newlook, &had longjohnsilver's for dinner &homed.

The weekend, it was kindof a close shave for my dad. He got into an accident at Esplanade, but fortunately (and relieving of course!) that everyone involved was all right and no one got hurt. So for the next couple of days, I doubt he'll be working. So yeah. But at least, somehow or another, I managed to get over that disappointment thingy, and managed to talk with him normally today (Sunday). Okay, it isn't that awkward after all now.

But overall, it's starting to bore me. &Oh yes, thanks to a friend of mine who wrote an encouraging card for me when I needed encouragement.

P.S I've received some job offers from jobstreet. Should I try being a laboratory technician? Or should I just go into customer service, or admin?

P.P.S Even though I somehow feel like distancing myself, but.. Maybe I shouldn't.

No comments: