31 Oct 2010

things are gonna get gloomy, again.


happy halloween manszxzx (: 
It's the day of the jackolanterns, ghosts, witches, spells, etc.
& thinking about it, it's already approaching the end of october.

Job hunting is gonna suck; I can't get into lab companies so far, perhaps people think I suck at being a technician, that's why. I'm not perfect enough to be a chemist or whichever it is. Maybe, business should have always been the choice no matter what. Man, I think I've made the wrong step, again. But when I want to make my step back by pursuing a degree in what I've finally wanted, I can't, 'cause my parents are getting against the flow of what I want. Major sigh to the max. I don't know man, I've been struggling through days and days, smiling and saying that everything would be fine, but it doesn't seem like it'll work for the long run. I feel like crying and screaming my heart out right now man, damn it.

P.S I feel really dumb right now. Some things are not going right, I can really tell. I've had enough of people making use of me, if there ever is in existence.
tonhkc, i don't feel the way you think of me as. show it to me instead. tyvm.

No comments: