When I was back to return uniform, locker key, lanyard and name tag, I was thinking whether I'll be back working at the same company, except for being at a different department or whichever. Anyway, things were different. Really different. My shift team has been reduced to almost 10 people only, with only one Chinese (who is none other than Pei Qi). It's hard to manage I guess. I heard the shift's changing now, it may become a 12-hour shift cycle, and heard executives and the manager doing unbelievable stuff as well. Sigh, so much for thinking they were once good.
Many people were telling me I was much happier being out of Visitor Engagement; true enough, of course, after getting a very bad scolding for my substandard (as he proclaimed!) customer service on my last day of work. I feel like I should've just shot that man at his face. Too bad an executive was around, I couldn't do as much as I wanted. Nevermind, it's over.
Other than that, nothing much has been happening except for shopping and spending money, and having a Mr. Bugger standing by me every night when not needed. Speaking about it, he even called and texted me just now, lol. This guy has been bugging me for the past couple of days to have me by his side, and he may (or may not) get the fact that I've no feelings for him. I've had enough of playing along the game with him, 'cause I really don't want to lead him on by giving him false hope, nor cheat any feelings. I'll reserve the reasons for rejecting him another time, I really have a long list to that.
Anyway, I've been having a lot of cravings and wants recently, that isn't a good sign. I'll get fat, and get broke this way. But so far, I'll just reveal my craves here (and cancel those I've satisfied!):
3) Pork ribssszx and milkshake from Billy Bombers! ;D
5) DIM SUM! ;D from Crystal Jade, Ding Tai Fung, anywhere as long as it's nice!
13) Blueberry waffle (those $1.20 or $1.30 ones)
14) Chocolate Fondue *SINFUL*
So far it has been like this. I'll update my cravings when I have them again! YAY (:
P.S I notice for the last couple of nights, he hasn't been talking to me.
Maybe he's too busy to do so, sigh :(
No comments:
Post a Comment