'cause you've never known where I'm feeling all this pent up emotions from.
On the other hand, I guess I know why having the person you love being physically next or in front of you (but not emotionally together) makes the heart feel worse than being not physically or emotionally next or in front of you, 'cause I admit, I'm feeling it too.
But I'd still prefer seeing you, 'cause it's okay even if it hurts. 'cause I love you (:
In a second thought, I'm glad I've seen you, at least a glimpse of you.
On a lighter note, it's two days left at tantockseng hospital, and I'm getting half-hearted about this. I'm going to miss a whole truckload of people (from colleagues [regular and weekenders], to team leaders to executives) and certain things, like 50% off storewide for starbucks!
Just thinking for the last line above, *gleams*
P.S Pengshi and I are ONZXZX about coming back to ttsh for the Starbucks promo on the last Friday of the month, which is.. 30th July! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment