12 Jun 2010

goodbyes, and misses.


What a picture of the patient information associates in Team One, with Credits to Cecelia Katrina Foong Hui Ting. (: Though it looks little, but it's not everyone. The irony is, it's almost everyone =X

Anyway, It was goodbye to Cecelia on Thursday (though she came back on Friday), and it was goodbye to Veronica today (but said goodbye on Friday).

Next week, there'll be Hui Ru on the 15th, & another three people from my shift on the 21st (namely Eileen, Vivian, & Zhihan) & another three on the 30th of this month, namely Bao Xing, Fathiyah and Feng Qun :(

There's so many goodbyes to extend this blogpost to; & I'm actually going to choose waiting till 15th July (that's when my contract ends btw!) and then I'll leave, without anyone actually feeling sad for my departure.

I'll actually miss some of them, in some way or other, though I admit, I sometimes don't fancy the "cheena" people for speaking excessive Chinese such that the Malays don't understand what they speak and stuff. I think that's racism, in a certain sense, & I'm trying not to be racist. & apart from that, it's also partially for the fact that I'm not really Chinese-based in my family background. I've been speaking too much English that some of my colleagues or ex-mates think I sound funny speaking my Mother Tongue, or even more drastically, they think I've an accent when speaking (though I think I don't!).

I've yet to start writing my resume(s) for the desired industries I want to try for. Stupid, I've been having my 4-houred naps in a daily basis for this week due to the lack of sleep the night before and the morning shift being so boring (sometimes).
------

Speaking about it, he's back from Malaysia.

Just earlier tonight, I was having a heart-to-heart conversation with a girl-friend of mine, and she did ask me,

"What if he has stopped chasing me, or loving me?"

I just thought, "Good question".

I don't even know, 'cause I've never actually thought of it. I've been having it behind my head for so long, I've been containing it in my heart for so long, that she was the one who had to start digging my mind and my heart for the answers. & I admit, I've been into the delusion that he'd not stop loving me, for a long long time, till one day, when he finds another that he deems the one.

If I walk, would you run?
If I stop, would you come?
If I say you're the one, would you believe me?
If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?

No comments: