25 Mar 2010

after seven days.

Just some through the week's hiatus's worth insights;
but 23rd & 24th March are flashing through my head the most right now.

These were what took place:-

Tuesday was the best. I still vividly remember. Two person cycling, catching small crabs and then setting them free at East Coast Park, & not forgetting I got sunburnt. My two shoulder blades have been reddened now, and my face has had a "natural" red flush. & not forgetting Aston's dinner @ Cathay, though there wasn't any chance of queuing for Free Cone Day due to the massive queue of two storeys high.

Wednesday was double blow, & I vividly remember. Results were slightly improved, most were expected except for one, which is the one which pulled down all my grades anyway, which is none other than finalyear project. I'm really not happy, and do feel like asking the supervisor what I did wrong to get a much lower grade compared to the man who has never contributed much to the report, and having had screwed up his part of the presentation.

& I had the interview at Firmenich all the way at Tuas, which I think was all right,
but haven't received the call, so perhaps I won't even get the job.

But it's okay, there will still be more job hunting to come, and more interviews to come,
so I won't cry over spilled milk, and persevere. (:

Anyway, during that same day, I walked with my heels until my two small toes cui-ed. =/

I need a break. =)


Just not to forget, thanks Dennis Goh for accompanying me
for the interview + escorting my cycling moment + for the last two days (:

No comments: