Dedicated especially, to the loveliest class of mine, Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Chemical Process Technology
3A27 Academic Year 2009/2010.
Throughout the two years (for some) or three years (for others), we've undergone the ups and downs of conflicts and disagreements & a whole load of many other stuff. & I'm thankful that we've all gone through it together, managing to get them solved, though sometimes we know that we haven't been as close-knitted as other classes or as expected, but we're still good in our own ways nevertheless.
I vividly remember what we’ve done together, from having class PTNs, to movie outings with some, swimming trips with some, to even eating simple lunches together during class breaks and studying moments together in the school library or open space as well.
Please remember that even though you may not feel significant in the class, but I definitely see everyone’s presence shining in the class towards me at least, in its own way, and want to thank the each and every one of you, ‘cause during the chalet for the last 2-3 days, some went off earlier, and some didn’t stay, so there were no chance of official gathering and thanks.
According to administration number, there goes:
Lewis, I remember you for the "long-golden-brown hair"! HAHAHA, thanks for being a good friend. You were one I can share a whole load of secrets with, from gossip, to friendship stories, to sneaky little secrets, and being someone who can chat and make the whole class just overreact with laughter and loud talks with you! I know you love a whole load of company, and you even tried your best to organise outings just to get us together! Thanks a whole load for that effort. (:
Wendy, I remember you for your cute little face, with the cutesy every action, and being my camwhoring partner almost every time, anywhere and everywhere! HAHAHAHA! Thank you, for being a good assistant class rep in year 3 Semester 1. Thank you, for being in the class; Thanks, for being one I could confide in and to just be a listener of my every single thought, and we could even talk about every single thing under the sun; from men, to random, to food, to simply just anything.
& we should have our long-awaiting Shangri-la Dessert Buffet soon! :D ; Most importantly, hope your relationship with Marcus last a long long time, perhaps forever.
Jingni, you pretty girl! The fashionista, and the Little Miss Late of the class I vividly remember. Thank you for being a good assistant class rep in year 2 semester 1, you're sure good! & Thanks for being the one who can make the girls smile and chat along with you, I'll remember you for your social-butterfly and talkative little habits. Thank you, for being there as a friend, when I needed someone when I was down and out, and even at my happiest, thank you! :D
Nuan Qin, where Nicholas calls you bird-bird for no reason; though we weren’t ever close, but I ought to thank you for the presence in the class. I vividly remember you saying I was cheerful back in EIC class. Thanks, for your compliment that time. Indeed, it did brighten me up. Thanks, for being the listening ear I needed on the first night of chalet when I was teary-eyed and feeling down when I saw something, perhaps I shouldn’t have seen or known at all.
& Have a long lasting relationship with Gee Soon.
Atiqah, the one with the big eagle-like eyes, and the one marveled by me for being able to laugh in that distinctive 360degree circular manner. HAHA! Thank you, for being the girlfriend I confide anything to, from my sadness, to my anger, to my happiness, to every single emotion I can feel. Thanks for making me perhaps your listener as well! THANK YOU! Thank you, for being in the class, and trying to make people come on together. Thank you for teaching certain values that no one has ever taught me.
Thank you, for being my partner in every activity in class! HAHA!
Gee Soon, my assistant class rep, the one who slacks 85% of the time, and I doing the rest of the class work. *Joke joke* I admit, I was never close to you, not even today, and admit that sometimes that I find a certain difficulty just working with you, ‘cause you could never come with proper decisions, and just use “anything la anything”. Nevertheless, thanks for having that relaxed, laid back attitude towards work, though sometimes it might not come in handy, but sometimes, it still helps. & Have a long lasting relationship with Nuan Qin (:
Suzanna, the one with I personally think, who possesses the most leadership among the females in the class. Though I admit, I hardly talk to you much randomly, and will be mostly about organizing class outings, or class matters, but I think you’re a good friend. Thanks a lot, for that, I appreciate it all. I still remember on the first night when I got sad, you gave me a sentence of consolation which helped me, for that, thanks again, and before I even know it, I got over it. & I’ve got to say I marvel / envy your sense of independence, because I don’t possess such a nature in myself. Nevertheless, thanks for being in the class, and thanks for being a friend in need.
Zheng Heng, the one who has been the class treasurer for three out of the four semesters together. Though I have never really worked, talked or anything with you, as a whole individual, but I know you’ve been a good treasurer for the class, definitely. Thanks for being committed and dedicated to the post given to you, thanks for being someone people can approach to.
Wei Lin, the boy with the “coldest” and “lamest” jokes ever, like seriously. Thank you, for sharing them with me to make me feel some emotion when I’m feeling emotionless. Thank you, for being a good listener whenever I get down over a certain someone, whom I should not mention of, and trying to console me out of it, albeit not working.
Thank you, for helping in every way possible, thanks for caring for me, in every way possible, though I might have seemed like I never cared or appreciated it, but I definitely do.
Though I admit, I think you are a little weird, and appear to be a little retarded, but it’s okay, ‘cause I know you have a good heart. Don’t keep saying you’ve no friends, ‘cause you know you do, and your heart will know when the true friend has come to you or not. Don’t keep saying you want to get close to girls; it disturbs them, just do the natural way of how friends become close. It’s better this way.
Aaron, the boy with a very big ego, to always say he’s HANDSOME! & also my lab member for almost the whole poly life already, HAHA!
Thank you, for being an all-known joker for the class, where you can simply make jokes about anything under the sun, to make people laugh and smile with you, even on a bad day we’ve had back in school or personally. Even though some may be hurting to the heart, but I appreciate the efforts made to make someone feel better.
Thank you, for being a sociable, friendly, and outgoing friend people can mingle with. Don’t make yourself seem lonely at all in the class, ‘cause you know who will be there when you need, and who are not, and those that are true to you, and those that are not.
Marcus, the boy who has been my lab member for the whole poly life, or almost, my goodness gracious! Thank you, for always being the knowledgeable boy who is willing to share what he knows with his peers.
Thank you, for being a good friend whom someone could just make someone relax his or her when one gets angry with just anything, thank you for getting influenced to make some jokes and becoming a warmer person as compared to the first year with you.
I hope you’ll have a long lasting relationship with Wendy, for I’ve seen you two so happy together, being almost equivalent to inseparable. Love each other at the best level desired!
Elgin, the silent boy, whom I personally think, does not talk as much as some others. Despite being not so close to you compared to others, but I’ve seen you as a laid back but intelligent friend. Thank you, for all the knowledge of Chemistry you have shared with me whenever I need them, thanks for helping me as well, whenever I need them. I really appreciate them. & thank you for being a good class rep for the Semester 1 of the final year.
Nicholas, the one who’s definitely the most outspoken, and the most bombastic boy in the class; and I just remember that I have a whole load of thanks to you that I can never express enough for.
But here are some of them:
Thank you so much, for having had been that lovable and suave boyfriend for a part of my life. Thank you, so much, for being the friend I could call close, even though not as much now for some time after we’ve broken off, and having a whole load of disagreements, misunderstandings, and conflicts between us that we can perhaps not seem to forget for now, despite being able to forgive.
Thank you, for never failing to try your best to give in to me whenever you can, to get things that I wanted to be done, to do things I’ve never expected you to do. Thank you, especially, for being able to accept me for who I am, despite having many flaws and perhaps not many wowing qualities that you’d marvel at. Thank you, for never failing to make me laugh and smile despite how “corny”, “lame”, or even “simple” the joke or reaction being done. Thank you, for forgiving me every single time, for every mistake I make, despite how pissing off or hurting they can actually be as compared to when saying it verbally, or typing it and then seeing it virtually via a computer screen.
Thank you, for creating the splendid and unforgettable moments that we’ve had together, they’re all etched in my head and I really appreciate it. Thank you, for having called me the best thing that happened to you, though perhaps now I may not be, nevertheless, you are still one of the best things that have happened to me. So thank you, for being one of the best things that happened to me, for with you, I’ve learnt far more than I should, I have loved more than I’ve once done to others.
Thank you, for bringing the class together with your utmost potential, to make them talk, respond, react, and laugh with you and for you. Thank you, for trying your best to bring the class into unity, which had been successful, but unknown for now. But well, I appreciate your efforts, so thanks a load.
Thank you, for being the good, loyal, sociable, and outspoken person you are. Thank you for being the best boyfriend you could be, until we’ve to let loose our tightened rubber-band and move on alone.
I admit, I’ve loved you a tad too much, that I have feared losing you, or even letting you go; & I admit, I now still am scared to lose you, but life still goes on, and we both know it better. We'll leave that to our hearts and affinity to decide.
Nevertheless, thank you loads, for everything you’ve done, my dearest “loggycake” (:
Shi Hui, the classmate whom I remember being in enmity for almost the whole polytechnic life, until I have decided to make a turn at a different path to rekindle a friendship once broken but now is found. & I am glad that I have chosen the path to change from foes to friends.
Anyway, thank you, for being able to forgive me for my past actions; thank you, for willing to no longer believing in the rumours those “bitches” spread of me hating you for the most trivial reasons.
Thank you for being able to make up all the jokes for the clique of ours to laugh and smile with you, and respond to them. Thanks a lot.
Shu Hui, the mate I’ll remember for innocence, modesty and intelligence. Though I know I haven’t been talking much, but I’ve taken your qualities into my notice of observation, and appreciate that they are in your nature as a friend, even when in listening to people in need.
Thank you, for being a good friend to everyone in the class!
Si Jing, a mate whom I always remember being with Qi Ming, really. That’s nearly the only vivid memory that I have of you, & the nice-looking clothes! But I remember you for being very friendly, & a loving friend. & Finally, last long, yes, if possible, forever! :D
Choon Kiat, the classmate whom I always remember for being reserved, calm and rather silent, as compared to the many of the other classmates. Thank you, for being a friend of mine, despite both of us never having the chance, or even actually talking much at all. Thank you for being part of the class.
Mui Hoon, the mate I always remember for the loudness, and the crazy personality. Thank you, for taking a lot of initiative throughout class, especially for the most recent PTN; if you didn’t suggest chalet, I’d probably think of it, but at a later time, and probably it may not even be successful. So thank you, for your initiation in helping out to organize the class outing. Thank you, for being a friend, who can make the class laugh and talk with you. Though we don’t talk as much, but I still appreciate every inch you’ve done for the class and mates. Thanks a lot!
Qi Ming, the mate always remembered to be with Si Jing. Nevertheless, though we never talked much despite with two years being classmates, thanks for being a friend of mine throughout these two years. & yes, I remember you for being the smart one as well! & Finally, Last long with Si Jing, yes, if possible, forever! :D
Thanks all for everything, really for everything.
& I'm nearly starting to miss all of you already, for some reason.
But oh well, there's just more than missing.
Yours sincerely, class representative of DCP 3A27, 0723406
No comments:
Post a Comment