15 Dec 2010

Ten days before Santa says, "Hoho!"

Whoo, it's twelve midnight, and it's exactly 10 days till Christmas.

This is getting me all jittery and enthusiastic for the upcoming gathering and little parties I'm going to have with the clique-of-four at Shawn's place on the twentysecond, and the one for the bang bang girlies at Regina's place on the twentyseventh. Maybe I'll make one on January, just a week or two before my birthday. We'll see how; people are asking me where's my gathering with friends at my own place, and I'm getting speechless about it.

Anyway, as I've went out through the week(s) to town, cityhall, parkway, wherever else, the lights seem to be repeated from some years somehow, perhaps with the exception of some (like parkway & tampines mall). I remember the streets of town with their blue concept, takashimaya with the gold trims and their giant christmas tree with red ornaments (and I don't recall which else), then marina square is with their purple (or pinkish) silver metallic twined christmas tree (the rest I don't recall), parkway parade with their toy story three ornamented tree, and tampines mall with their pokemon concept.

So through December so far, I've received nice advanced pressies as pointed:
  • The repairman from Apple gave me a new iPod touch 2G instead of my old one 'cause it couldn't be repaired, so yeah. I don't really know whether to be happy about it though, but so far I'm good. My sister is already starting to think I'm getting back into the iPod addiction again. But she just fails to realise that it is THAT ADDICTIVE. Especially when you've internet and games to play and nice music in it!

  • I've received two christmas pressies from two friends! One, a hellokitty polaroid and the other a box of Royce chocolates (and he told me the other present is still pending). Here's a picture (shown after this statement) of what I've got so far, and note, I'm not trying to be a fucking showoff, thankyouverymuch. It's just sharing my happiness. To add, I finally saw where I can get the mickeymouse, winniethepooh and hellokitty polaroid films! :) Maybe I'll go and get them after the film in mine has finished. I feel like getting the mickeymouse ones next! *GRINS* 



  • I've got a treat from Gelare, thanks to Bradley! :) Hoho ~ Waffle with one scoop ice-cream, together with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Fantastic to the max.

  • I've received three christmas cards in my mailbox from the bangbang girls! Thanks a load bang bang girls, love you all truckloads and forever, and I've posted out mine on Monday evening. Hope you'll get it by Thursday latest! :) Loads of love, see you all partying on the twentyseventh! XD

On a heavier note, the Sigma-Aldrich job is still pending. But then again, I don't want to put in a pesmissitic way, but I may not get the job. There's a possibility you know. Oh sigh, I think I'm not meant to do a Chemical line job at all. Fuck this shit manszx. So much for having such Chemistry interest. I may just go back into what I was first interested in - BUSINESS. 


P.S I actually saw Miss Loo (my poly class tutor) at Raffles City's Robinsons today! Really coincidental! :) She was telling me, I can really shop a lot. But sadly, yeah, I can really shop if I could!

P.P.S I actually finally talked to you last weekend. I bet you missed me! x) 

No comments: