Movies on television show on repeat.
History tells their tall tales on repeat.
Memories flash in minds on repeat.
Nice songs are played on repeat.
But I'm sick and tired of making everything play on repeat.
At times, it just feels depressing to see everything going as a vicious cycle.
My heart stirs, terribly, as I think about it.
I want to create a new story, I want an unpredictable future ahead. I want to create something that perhaps has all my loved ones in it, including you, regardless of being in just a friendship, or anything more, 'cause everyone is made to be so happy in the dreams we make.
And we also seem especially happy, together, in our dreams.
& I want us, to be happy, and no longer gloomy.
However, just to fight for each other's happiness, it needs something more, than just words to do it, and the trick is none other than actions. - The action to believe, the action to forgive & put all past behind one, & a second chance to attempt making things work out the way we want it.
Despite one not being able to have it all, but at least, trying to get something right and failing it is better than not trying it at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment