I've been having final year projects nearly the whole week through,
and am already so close to getting so bored of it. --
Believe it, and my experiment's still on the red mark. :(
There's still not good-enough results, there's still nothing to show,
overall, it feels like there's nothing done! D: Sigh.
----
Anyway, the whole week went like this:-
Monday:- FYP in school's t221 & lib ; nicholas' bday celebrated with charmaine, victor, himself and myself.
Tuesday:- FYP in school library ; short meeting with kevin @ orchard
Wednesday:- FYP in school's t221 & n'tal library ; met andrew & went plaza singapura
Thursday:- No FYP, went John Little Expo Mega Sale with Mother Gan.
Friday:- FYP in school's t221 ; went with Lewis & Weilin to cathay-dhoby ghaut.
Today:- Lunched out ; Shopped @ Bedok North-Central with Mother Gan.
Tomorrow:- Most likely going church @ Cornerstone.
----
Anyway, I've just uploaded some pictures and remembered the lab madness we've had,
until we got scolded by Florence Toh the TSO at Lab T222. -.-" Lol.
Here are some pictures anyway:-
P/s Sometimes I think I can't click with my group mates as well as I thought I could. :/
Oh well, we'll see how things go. I can't go on ranting for forever.
You're still in my mind. ---
We haven't talked for two days, when will we talk again ?
No comments:
Post a Comment