5 Jun 2008

interpret death, my way.

People only weep when one around them has left,
They cry to their bodies, “please don’t go.”
From then, I realized everyone goes through life and death.
So therefore, live your life like there’s no tomorrow.


Today’s my aunt’s 4th death anniversary;
It has been 4 years since she has passed on.
And until today, I still remember her with nostalgia –
She has been etched in my memory, oh aunt
Rest in peace, you’re loved.

One more thing to add, I just caught a movie:
Accuracy of Death”,
Two days ago from today.
How coincidental, isn’t it? And little did I expect,
I only realized this coincidence today.
My aunt’s death anniversary and this movie catching;
They’re just 2 days apart from each other.

Photobucket

There’s one more thing I remember, until today.
Do you know I used to dislike getting flowers as gifts?
Want to know why this is so? It’s because –
I fear death, hey I'm serious.

I initially thought to myself,
Flowers are like the love letters from a boy to a girl.
So when flowers wither and die, petals drop –
It’s just like love breaking, and fading away.

… In second thought, what I presumed may not be true.
People quote, love is the power and it’s eternal.
But truthfully, is that a power so powerful?
(And yet, everyone possesses this great power)

… In third thought, if this was true –
Then why do lovers break up and married ones divorce?
Maybe everything don’t happen the same way,
But still, didn’t they love each other initially?

How ironic the power of love is,
It lives in people’s lives, but it can kill too.
What an irony, and I dislike that.

Maybe, I shall not blog any further.
It’s getting too hardcore – laugh out loud.
Till then people,
Bye blog and bye world :D

Treasure people when they’re standing by you.

No comments: