HELLO YOU :D
happy belated birthday to
WENDY PHUA !
Officially 18 now.
And there are more, soon to come.
There's materials test coming up;
and I'm being a potential slacker.
My dad says, not potential -
I shall make it typical.
Well, okay -
Things have been okay, I guess.
CPPA results are out;
and I came to a realisation that -
I'm so complacent;
plus - I can potentially do this,
All Talk No Action.
Gillian's a typical procrastinator too :X
Anyways, just to dedicate something here,
to him and him;
I'll pray for you.
To Yingkai,
I believe things will get for the better -
I hope you'll be fine soon.
Don't give up here just yet,
you'll do well ! :)
May God Bless you.
Well, better catch with materials in practice :D
bye blog, bye world !
P.S it's 4days to my birthday XD
in true fact, it's seriously bad in here.
No comments:
Post a Comment